Security Numbers

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

kmon00

Security Numbers

Post by kmon00 »

We are trying to find a way for PowerChurch Check In to generate a security number for each child who is checked in that we can use with our 2-digit pager systems. We would prefer not to have to manually manage this outside of the system. Any thoughts?

NeilZ

Re: Security Numbers

Post by NeilZ »

kmon00 wrote:We are trying to find a way for PowerChurch Check In to generate a security number for each child who is checked in that we can use with our 2-digit pager systems. We would prefer not to have to manually manage this outside of the system. Any thoughts?
I don't believe that check-in has the capability currently. You may want to send an email to 'wishlist@powerchurch.com' fully explaining what change your would like to see, how you would like to see it implemented or work, how it will save you church time/money, and so on.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

kmon00

Post by kmon00 »

Thanks, Neil. I will definitely do this.

kmon00

Post by kmon00 »

Hi, Neil,
The email address you provided was not valid for some reason. Is there another email address I could send my request to?

kmon00

Post by kmon00 »

No worries, I found where to send it.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

It was just the quotes breaking the link. You can also use the Contact form on our website to send it https://www.powerchurch.com/contact/?to=wishlist

kmon00

Post by kmon00 »

Thanks!