Unable to check out checked in records

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

BrianSendelbach

Unable to check out checked in records

Post by BrianSendelbach »

The issue we are having is that once we check in a child, we are unable to remove them thru the checkout. It simply says that there are no individuals checked in. We have logged out and logged back into the system. Normal checkout as well as admin checkout says there is no one checked in but the individual entries are still checked in and their labels cannot be reprinted. Also, there are multiple entries for the same event even though only one event has been created. Of these multiple entries, only one of them properly prints both parent and child with date and security code. The activity was deleted and recreated but the duplicate entries remain.

I would appreciate any support that you can provide.

NeilZ

Re: Unable to check out checked in records

Post by NeilZ »

BrianSendelbach wrote:The issue we are having is that once we check in a child, we are unable to remove them thru the checkout. It simply says that there are no individuals checked in. We have logged out and logged back into the system. Normal checkout as well as admin checkout says there is no one checked in but the individual entries are still checked in and their labels cannot be reprinted. Also, there are multiple entries for the same event even though only one event has been created. Of these multiple entries, only one of them properly prints both parent and child with date and security code. The activity was deleted and recreated but the duplicate entries remain.

I would appreciate any support that you can provide.
I have to ask, is the activity setup to 'require check out' on the "Check In" tab when you look at the activity using the Maintain Activities & Skills function?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

BrianSendelbach

We were able to get things figured out. Thank you!

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

BrianSendelbach wrote:We were able to get things figured out. Thank you!
So ..what was the issue?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

BrianSendelbach

I'm not really sure. I deleted some 'events' from the activity and that cleared things up a bit.