Missing File in IDS Client Download

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

wms7328

Missing File in IDS Client Download

Post by wms7328 »

We recently converted our local version of Power Church to the On Line version. On all the computers where I've installed the iDS client program, it does not load a file that is needed to view help screens. File msvcr71.dll is not loaded by the client software and apparently not by Windows either. This file is included in the local PC files and can be copied and pasted into the iDS client folder. Once you do this, everything seems to work OK. We are running Windows 10 with Power Church On Line.

NeilZ

Re: Missing File in IDS Client Download

Post by NeilZ »

wms7328 wrote:We recently converted our local version of Power Church to the On Line version. On all the computers where I've installed the iDS client program, it does not load a file that is needed to view help screens. File msvcr71.dll is not loaded by the client software and apparently not by Windows either. This file is included in the local PC files and can be copied and pasted into the iDS client folder. Once you do this, everything seems to work OK. We are running Windows 10 with Power Church On Line.
This may be included in the .NET framework, I know it is in earlier versions of .NET 1.1, which can be found on the Microsoft website.

You can find out more here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet ... windows-10
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.