New Tax Table Format

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

1stAssembly

New Tax Table Format

Post by 1stAssembly »

I received a maintenance update today which apparently updated my tax tables. Now when I try to do anything in Payroll I get a message box saying: "Missouri-Pre 2019 state tax withholding now uses a different calculation method. One or more of your employees have the old tax table format in use. Click here for more information on how to update." When I click on the link, it takes me to a list of TEMP file folders that I have no idea where to go from there.
Can anyone help?

NeilZ

Re: New Tax Table Format

Post by NeilZ »

1stAssembly wrote:I received a maintenance update today which apparently updated my tax tables. Now when I try to do anything in Payroll I get a message box saying: "Missouri-Pre 2019 state tax withholding now uses a different calculation method. One or more of your employees have the old tax table format in use. Click here for more information on how to update." When I click on the link, it takes me to a list of TEMP file folders that I have no idea where to go from there.
Can anyone help?
It looks like there may have been an issue with the URL linking.

There are a few things you need to do. One of which is create five new Post-2019 Missouri Tax Tables for the various filing statuses; the instructions can be found here;

https://www.powerchurch.com/support/113 ... tax-tables,

Then you'll need to select that tax table for each employee on their Missouri State Tax Pay Item in the Maintain List of Employees.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

1stAssembly

Post by 1stAssembly »

Thanks, Neil!

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

1stAssembly wrote:When I click on the link, it takes me to a list of TEMP file folders that I have no idea where to go from there.
Sorry about that! I found the issue and added the missing link.