Week Start Day

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

harvestlife

Week Start Day

Post by harvestlife »

Is there a setting in PowerChurch that allows the user to select which day the week starts on? Specifically, I am wanting to run absentee reports using the "last week" date, but want the week to be from Monday through Sunday rather than from Sunday through Saturday. I know I can choose date range, but I am trying to record a macro and want to simplify it as much as possible.

NeilZ

Re: Week Start Day

Post by NeilZ »

harvestlife wrote:Is there a setting in PowerChurch that allows the user to select which day the week starts on? Specifically, I am wanting to run absentee reports using the "last week" date, but want the week to be from Monday through Sunday rather than from Sunday through Saturday. I know I can choose date range, but I am trying to record a macro and want to simplify it as much as possible.
There is the setting in Preferences for Contributions which asks what day any Pledges are due. That's the only one that I know of
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

harvestlife

Post by harvestlife »

Neil,
Thank you. Unfortunately, that does not change the dates contained in "last week" for reports. Our church office generally runs reports on Tuesdays, therefore using a Wednesday through Sunday week. Is there a way to suggest a feature/options such as this to PowerChurch for the next update?

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

harvestlife wrote:Neil,
Thank you. Unfortunately, that does not change the dates contained in "last week" for reports. Our church office generally runs reports on Tuesdays, therefore using a Wednesday through Sunday week. Is there a way to suggest a feature/options such as this to PowerChurch for the next update?
You can send a request to "wishlist@powerchurch.com". I would include as much information as you can as to why you need the change, how it will simplify the way you do things, any benefits, etc.

I do know that they will add changes that will benefit as many of their user base. Also, depending on how much needs to change as this thing affects most (if not all) the standard reports, it may not appear until a complete version update.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

harvestlife

Post by harvestlife »

Thank you! I will be sure to send a descriptive email.