Adding Outstanding Checks after completing Setup

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

laura.livinghope

Adding Outstanding Checks after completing Setup

Post by laura.livinghope »

Hi,
So we switched over from Simply Accounting, and I had printed out my outstanding checks from SAGE to put into the setup assistant. However, Simply Accounting didn't show the payroll checks, and now I have completed the setup (though I haven't posted any transactions/payroll) and I have just noticed that I have other outstanding checks I should have included in the setup assistant/book balance.

I did make backups, but I'm not sure how far to back up without erasing all the work I did on the chart of accounts.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Laura

NeilZ

Re: Adding Outstanding Checks after completing Setup

Post by NeilZ »

laura.livinghope wrote:Hi,
So we switched over from Simply Accounting, and I had printed out my outstanding checks from SAGE to put into the setup assistant. However, Simply Accounting didn't show the payroll checks, and now I have completed the setup (though I haven't posted any transactions/payroll) and I have just noticed that I have other outstanding checks I should have included in the setup assistant/book balance.

I did make backups, but I'm not sure how far to back up without erasing all the work I did on the chart of accounts.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Laura
A few questions:
1. Are these checks written in 2019?
2. If so, would the payroll checks need to show up on the W-2 ?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.