Phone Number List

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

rosewoodcotn

Phone Number List

Post by rosewoodcotn »

Hi I'm using PowerChurch Online.

I want to print just the phone numbers of everyone in our database. In Reports - Family Mailing List there is the option for Phone Number List but it only gives the options for
2nd Home Phone
Home Fax and
Home Phone.

I went to Reports - Personal Profiles but there is no report for Phone Number List there. I could do a church directory to include the mobile numbers but that's not what I want. I don't want the addresses or email address etc. I just want a list of home and Mobile numbers.

Could this feature be added?

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Phone Number List

Post by Zorak »

In Personal Profiles, there is a Selected Names Addresses and Phones report. In the Report Options, you can tell it not to print the address and it lists all the different phone types for you to choose from.

rosewoodcotn

Post by rosewoodcotn »

Zorak wrote:In Personal Profiles, there is a Selected Names Addresses and Phones report. In the Report Options, you can tell it not to print the address and it lists all the different phone types for you to choose from.
Thank you. That helps but now it prints everyone whether they have any phone number listed or not.

On the Report Family Mailing - Phone Number List it automatically excludes people with no phone numbers listed and give the option to include them when running the report. I would ideally like this function added to the Personal Profiles list so that only individuals with phone numbers are the only ones that run on the report.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

I'll pass your suggestion along to the wishlist