Membership Rolls report

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

James Oxford

Membership Rolls report

Post by James Oxford »

I need to print the church roster for an upcoming business meeting. The Active/Inactive Profiles reports are almost exactly what I need but I don’t want to print all the street addresses. I’d also like to remove the Givings column but I can at least zero that field out in the report builder.

Can someone help me create a custom report, or point me to an existing report that only includes names and date of last attendance?

NeilZ

Re: Membership Rolls report

Post by NeilZ »

James Oxford wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:53 pm
I need to print the church roster for an upcoming business meeting. The Active/Inactive Profiles reports are almost exactly what I need but I don’t want to print all the street addresses. I’d also like to remove the Givings column but I can at least zero that field out in the report builder.

Can someone help me create a custom report, or point me to an existing report that only includes names and date of last attendance?
I'm assuming that you're maintaining attendance data in the system. If that's the case, then you can look at the Summary of Personal Attendance which would come close, but wouldn't hit the target. Unfortunately, I'm out of the country until Friday, and can't give you a definite answer on this one until I can get home and do some testing of the other available reports.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

James Oxford

Post by James Oxford »

Poking around more this weekend I found a report called (something like) “Selected phone numbers and addresses” that was able to do what I need. I passed this option over earlier because I explicitly did not want phone numbers or addresses, but it turns out I can clear all the number/address check boxes on this report and get names only. I still had to massage the report some in word to get it onto one page but that’s easy enough.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Yep ... that one can be configured to what you basically want, and exported to RTF or Excel for more formatting.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.