The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting https://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
PowerChurch Online servers will be updated automatically overnight. For PowerChurch Online users, no further action needs to be taken.
This Maintenance Release addresses the following issues:
- Manual checks' Memo line is not included in Fund Accounting transaction notes
- Merging vendors via Reassign Vendor ID doesn't update Last Buy/Last Payment dates
- Bank Reconciliation pressing spacebar clears wrong transaction when sorted by description and transaction has no description
- Merge/Change Accounting Fund's audit log entries say "account" instead of "fund"
- 2020 Q3 941 form and filing process update
- It is possible to enter and save Contributions without a date
- Maintain Donors screen doesn't keep current record selection when changing pledge
- Modify Unposted Contributions field focus after validation problem
- Fund Totals by Envelope report includes $0 total donors
- Totals by Fund Type report ignores date selection
- Contributions Summary graph can error on invalid Contribution dates
- Selected Dates report does not treat multiple date selections as separate
- Constant Contact Sync can receive error "did not update" on some contacts
- No Table Is Open error when a required file is in use