02/21/2018 - Version 12 Maintenance Release
A new Maintenance Release dated 02/21/2018 has been released for PowerChurch Plus Version 12.
The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting https://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
PowerChurch Online servers will be updated automatically overnight. No further action needs to be taken.
This Maintenance Release resolves the following issues:
- User with access only permissions in Personal Profiles can't scroll notes field
- Permanently add to activity doesn't work if there are no members in the activity
- Pledged to Actual report, cap percentages to 999%
- Vanco Payment Solutions import doesn't handle % shares across accounting funds correctly
- Tax Receipts sent by e-mail may not all have signature image
- Added Print Sample button next to Import Signature button in Contributions Setup and on Contribution Statements/Tax Receipts step
- Add payment without existing invoices, new item date should match payment date
- Add payment invoice items aren't properly sorted
- Added History button to View Payment screen to see created, edited, posted by user and date
- Selected Payments report can error
- Connecticut employee tax calculation is wrong if in the highest tier of income
- Unposted Payroll report truncates the first digit of "Direct Deposit" payment method
- Date format on Events Schedule report is wrong
- Cannot backup to a UNC path
- Restore a backup from network drive can error
- Added PC12FixCR utility to Install directory to replace/reinstall Crystal Reports files