05/14/2019 - Version 12 Maintenance Release
A new Maintenance Release dated 05/14/2019 has been released for PowerChurch Plus Version 12.
The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting https://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
PowerChurch Online servers will be updated automatically overnight. No further action needs to be taken.
This Maintenance Release resolves the following issues:
- Personal Profiles don't get Salutation assigned from Add Family Assistant
- Selected Visitation Data report isn't sorted properly
- Show calculated envelope names on data entry screens
- List of Contributors Not Pledged report doesn't have Refresh Options button
- Phone numbers imported from Vanco should be formatted if possible
- Enter Contributions - Change pledge shows validation warning if date range doesn't match
- Reconcile Bank Accounts should only save Statement Balance when Postpone
- Post Transactions - Advanced transaction list isn't sortable
- Maintain Open Invoices some text can overlap on screen when resizing window
- Can't reassign a vendor ID if there is a leading space
- State should be forced to uppercase when e-filing forms