10/16/2019 - Version 12 Maintenance Release
A new Maintenance Release dated 10/16/2019 has been released for Version 12. This release provides a free update to Version 12.2, with new and updated features.
The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting http://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
PowerChurch Online servers will be updated automatically overnight. For PowerChurch Online users, no further action needs to be taken.
This Maintenance Release includes the following:
- Integrated Data Entry screen now has a Print Report button on the Visitations tab
- Family Update Form report has improved data selections. "Empty" families are removed from the report output.
- Personal Profiles reports' Selection Criteria screen has added an Age range selection
- Selected Dates report now uses the standard Selection Criteria screen, providing many new selection options
- Print Mailing Labels/Create Mail Merge Export now allows Personal Status Code selection
- Maintain Donors is a new screen combining information and functionality from various areas of Contributions
- Check Reader screen now allows an account to be flagged as a "Bank Issued/Bill Pay" account and not tied to a donor
- Print Mailing Labels has a new selection for those who haven't pledged
- View Posted Contributions screen includes a new Reverse & Correct process to aid in accurately creating reversals and corrections
- Contribution Statements have a redesigned "Select by amounts given" interface and reports are centered on the page
- Selected Contributors report has a new option to exclude the amounts given
- New reports: Monthly Contributions by Payment Method, Totals by Fund Type, and Totals by Payment Method
- Option to include unposted transactions on many reports and graphs
- New Report: Balance Sheet by Month
- Maintain Vendor Records screen now includes unposted transactions on the History tab
- Print Statement button added to the Maintain Customers screen
- Maintain List of Employees screen has brought back the Filter Pay Group option
- Export to iCalendar (ICS) file for use with other calendar solutions