02/17/2020 - Version 11.5 Maintenance Release
A new Maintenance Release dated 02/17/2020 has been released for PowerChurch Plus Version 11.5.
The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting https://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
This Maintenance Release addresses the following:
- Export to LifeTouch Church Directories - list of children should be space separated, not comma separated
- Change Pledge list should be in order by date descending
- Contributions with invalid dates in the distant past (year 0020) will cause a posting error
- WI state tax tables require percentages with four decimal places
- OR state tax tables require percentages with four decimal places
- NM state tax table redesigned for 2020
- AR state tax table redesigned for 2020
- Using the Date button doesn't automatically load events in calendar
- Scroll through multiple years of events, then right click and Edit or Delete event causes an error