02/17/2020 - Version 12 Maintenance Release
A new Maintenance Release dated 02/17/2020 has been released for Version 12.
The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting http://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
PowerChurch Online servers will be updated automatically overnight. For PowerChurch Online users, no further action needs to be taken.
This Maintenance Release addresses the following issues/features:
- Export to LifeTouch Church Directories - list of children should be space separated, not comma separated
- Change Pledge list should be in order by date descending
- Manual doesn't accurately detail Contribution Statement name formatting
- Contributions with invalid dates in the distant past (year 0020) will cause a posting error
- 1099 Vendor List report doesn't select by amount
- WI state tax tables require percentages with four decimal places
- OR state tax tables require percentages with four decimal places
- NM state tax table redesigned for 2020
- AR state tax table redesigned for 2020
- Using the Date button doesn't automatically load events in calendar
- Scroll through multiple years of events, then right click and Edit or Delete event causes an error