12/28/2023 - Version 14 Maintenance Release
A new Maintenance Release dated 12/27/2023 has been released for PowerChurch Plus Version 14.
The update will automatically download and install, but you can trigger the download by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release. You can also manually download and install the Maintenance Release by visiting https://www.powerchurch.com/mr.
PowerChurch Online servers were updated automatically overnight. For PowerChurch Online users, no further action needs to be taken.
This Maintenance Release includes the following:
- Updated 1099/1096 forms and filing process for 2023 tax year
- In certain situations, new installations can show "A problem has been detected in your data. Please reindex."
- Changes in Equity report has "separately" misspelled
- W2/W3 forms and filing process for 2023 tax year
- W2/W3 process can now be run for a partial year date range
- Alabama overtime wages are not taxable from 1/1/2024 through 6/30/2025
- Georgia tax tables now have pre and post-2024 versions
- Indiana tax tables and employee deduction items now have Adopted Child deduction
- Tax tables can now be added for non-tax items (Tax Type: NONE)
- Other Deduction items now have Include Housing Allowance option in the % Calculation field
- Other Deduction items now have Box 14 Abbreviation field
- Employees' Other Deduction and non-tax Employer Liability items can now have tax tables assigned
- Employer Liability items now have % Calculation field, Box 12 Code, and Box 14 Abbreviation fields
- Federal Withholding tax deduction items now have an optional Standard Deduction field
- Employees' Federal Withholding items now have a Use Standard Deduction option