PowerChurch Plus version 10 updates
Events Scheduling module
- Schedule one time or recurring events
- Events can be "Church-wide" or for members of specific Activities and Skills
- Reserve rooms and equipment (from the Equipment Inventory module)
- Assign related tasks to individuals (from the Membership module)
- Generate Event Calendars for your web site or word processor
- Send e-mail task & event notifications
PowerChurch TodayPowerChurch Today is a customizable new feature that brings time-sensitive data to your attention at program startup.
- You can now right click the mouse on the Integrated Data Entry, or Maintain Family Mailing List and Personal Profiles to easily print a variety of reports.
- Access the new Searchable Contact List from any screen (just press F3 key).
- We have added a new "Activity Name Tags" report.
- New Quick Tagging screens in Family Mailing List and Personal Profiles allow you to tag people directly from a scrolling Lookup list. Simply place a check mark next to those you want to tag.
- Many address fields now have Auto-Complete functionality.
- Locate lists now display Personal Profile contact information, age, and photo.
- You can now print Personal Profile phones (work, mobile, pager) on any Church Directory layout.
- Attendance Register Forms can now be sorted by Activity Role. People can also be excluded from the report by Role.
- People can be excluded from the Pictorial Directory reports by Personal Status code.
- A new 1099 Vendors List report was added.
- Optionally, you can choose to print Account Distributions on Accounts Payable check stub.
- New "Variance" columns added to the Income & Expense Statement.
- We have added support for the new Canadian cheque formats.
- Contribution Type is no longer limited to Cash or Check. This is now a user-defined custom code field. This adds support for credit card, online, etc.
- Repeating Contributions save you time in recording scheduled, recurring donations, such as automatic bank drafts.
- We have added new "First Time Contributors" and "Unused Envelope Numbers" reports.
- All reports with contributor information can now be sorted alphabetically or by envelope number.
- The Posted Contributions report now allows you to select by fund number.
- We have added new options for printing mailing labels or creating a mail merge file by pledges information.
- The Quick Tasks menu takes the concept of Quick Menus one step further, with a customizable menu list of frequently used menu options.
- Backup to and Restore from any folder on your computer, including USB thumb drives and the local disk.
- Password Group Profiles make it much easier to set up users that should have the same security privileges.
- Resizable screens to keep scrolling to a minimum.