PowerChurch Plus version 10.4 updates
- New options on the Family Mailing List and Personal Profile Locate buttons allow you to filter the list to names starting with certain letters, by envelope number, or e-mail address.
- The program will now automatically change the Adult Y/N field under Personal Profiles to Y whenever someone becomes an adult. The age someone is considered an adult is entered under the Dates tab of the Personal Profiles Setup options screen.
- It is now possible to select by a range of activities and a range of absences on the Consecutive Absentee Report in Attendance.
- The Absentee Labels/Mail Merge option in Attendance has been improved. You can now print labels or create the file to use within a mail merge based on either the absent or present status and even choose based on the percentage absent or present.
Fund Accounting features
- Include account numbers on Balance Sheet and Income & Expense Statement reports
- Include next year's budget amounts on Income & Expense Statement
- Include budget amounts on Sub-Account report
- Run the Budget report at various summary levels, like other Fund Accounting reports
Accounts Payable features
- Print selected checks in Accounts Payable
- Post selected transactions in Accounts Payable
- Reassign Vendor ID function allows you to change vendor IDs or combine two together.
- Employees with an "End of employment" date will automatically be excluded from Payroll runs
- Option to select by contribution type has been added to the following reports in Contributions: Funds Report, Funds Report by Date, Monthly Contribution Totals, Unposted Contributions, Selected Contributors and Fund Totals by Envelope.
- Contribution type is now included on the following reports: Full Fund Detail and Daily Amount layouts of the Contribution Statements, Unposted Contributions, Posted Contributions and Repeating Contributions.
- Reassign a Fund Number option allows you to change a contribution fund number or combine two funds together.
- The Bulk E-mail utility now supports e-mail servers that require a secure connection using SSL or TLS.
- The Backup and Restore utility now supports the use of DVD burners and DVD player/CD burner combo drives for backing up data.
- Programatically added support for tractor-feed printing, which was officially lost with Windows versions 2000 and higher.
- Automatic Maintenance Release notifications if an internet connection is available.