Customizing Mailing Label Formats
If you have purchased mailing labels that do not line up properly with the Avery standards, or if your printer has a non-standard printable area, it is possible that labels printed from PowerChurch Plus will not line up properly. It is possible to customize the layout of the mailing labels in PowerChurch Plus.
To customize the existing mailing label format:
- Go to File > Preferences > Mailing Label Setup.
- Make a note of the default label format that is selected on this screen.
- Click the Custom button.
- If you are not currently using a custom label format, click the Reset Layout button.
- When prompted to choose an existing layout to base the custom label on, choose the format that you are currently using.
- Click the Edit Layout button.
- Click once on the group of fields shown on the label face to select them.
- You should see black dots appear in each corner of the group of items.
- Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move the group of fields, using the ruler across the top of the window to gauge the items' distance from the left edge of the label.
If you need to work with an individual field and find that multiple items are "grouped" together, do the following:
- Select the group and then go to Format > Ungroup.
- Once the items are ungrouped, you will find that each item is now individually selected (dots in the corners).
- To change the font of an individual item (or multiple ungrouped items), go to Format > Font.
- Use the Change Font dialog that opens to change the face, size, or style of font.
When finished customizing the mailing label format:
- Go to File > Close.
- When prompted to save your changes, choose Yes.
- When prompted to use the custom layout as your default label format, choose Yes.
PCPlus V 7, PCPlus V 8, PCPlus V 8.5, PCPlus V 9, PCPlus V 10/10.4, PCPlus V 11/11.1, PCPlus V 11.5/11.55, PowerChurch Online
Last updated: 04/08/2015