09/12/2016 - Version 11.5 Maintenance Release
A new Maintenance Release dated 09/12/2016 has been released for PowerChurch Plus Version 11.5.
The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting http://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
PowerChurch Online servers will updated automatically overnight, so PowerChurch Online users need not take any action to receive this update.
This Maintenance Release resolves the following issues:
- Installer does not prompt for destination directory
- Installer needs to close other running programs to update files
- PowerChurch Today shows "Access Denied" in Community tab
- A PDF of the user manual is now available under Help > PowerChurch Manual PDF and under the Start Menu program group
- OneBody Sync includes unlisted phone numbers
- Copy and paste the API key may cut off the last few digits
- Shows a message saying that the URL was not entered