10/19/2016 - Version 11.5 Maintenance Release
A new Maintenance Release dated 10/19/2016 has been released for PowerChurch Plus Version 11.5.
The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting http://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
PowerChurch Online servers will updated automatically overnight, so PowerChurch Online users need not take any action to receive this update.
This Maintenance Release resolves the following issues:
- Check Number is not a required field on Maintain Computer Generated Checks
- Create NACHA file for direct deposit
- Vanco Import is no longer successfully connecting to server.
- Contributors with only last name (business) have a space where first name should be
- Difference in settlement date can cause Vanco contributions to be skipped
- Contributors can be missing from Contribution Statements after a very specific series of steps
Constant Contact redesigned
- Constant Contact Sync can now be added to the Windows Task Scheduler (not available in PowerChurch Online)
- Uses a newer, faster Constant Contact API
- Existing lists are no longer deleted and rebuilt. Instead only changes are synced.