12/06/2016 - Version 11 Maintenance Release
A new Maintenance Release dated 12/6/2016 has been released for PowerChurch Plus Version 11.
The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting http://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
This Maintenance Release resolves the following issues:
- It is possible in a specific scenario to receive the same Directory Sequence assigned to two people in a family
- OneBody sync includes unlisted phone numbers
- Record is out of range error is possible when saving new transactions
- If you have no vendor records, account lookups don't work on quick add vendor screen
- Check number is not a required field on Maintain Computer Generated Checks
- 1099-MISC forms and filing for 2016
- Zero balance invoice will not close out after posting if there are negative item amounts
- Date lookup button is disabled after adding a new payment
- W2/W3 forms and filing for 2016
- End of file encountered error is possible when adding/editing W2s
- Multiple updates to support SSL access to powerchurch.com resources
- Installer does not prompt for destination directory if program is already installed