12/20/2016 - Version 11.5 Maintenance Release
A new Maintenance Release dated 12/20/2016 has been released for PowerChurch Plus Version 11.5.
The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting http://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
PowerChurch Online servers will updated automatically overnight, so PowerChurch Online users need not take any action to receive this update.
This Maintenance Release resolves the following issues:
- It should not be possible to enter the same Vanco account credentials multiple times
- Vanco import now tracks individual transaction IDs that have been imported top avoid duplicates
- Vanco import can timeout if too large of a data set is returned. If this happens, it now imports one day at a time
- Yearly Budget Comparison report now accepts 0 years comparison
- Record is out of range error is possible when entering transactions
- Updated 1099-MISC form and e-file for 2016
- Date lookup button remains disabled after adding new payment
- Payroll Check Register report check number column is not wide enough for "Direct Deposit-VOID"
- Updated W2/W3 forms and e-file for 2016
- NACHA file/direct deposit setup options now have optional "Create a balancing settlement entry" option
- Constant Contact - Unescaped quotes cause JSON parse error
- Quick Tasks "auto start" check box does not properly save setting