01/18/2017 - Version 11.5 Maintenance Release
A new Maintenance Release dated 01/17/2017 has been released for PowerChurch Plus Version 11.5.
The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting http://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
PowerChurch Online servers will updated automatically overnight, so PowerChurch Online users need not take any action to receive this update.
This Maintenance Release resolves the following issues:
- New feature: Rotate picture after importing
- Disable the delete, rotate, and crop buttons on the import picture screen when there is no photo
- Custom Report changes date file in query conditions
- Increase timeout in Help > Download Maintenance Release
- When adding a new family, e-mail options are unchecked by default, but profile e-mail options are checked by default
- Cannot override expense account on non-tax employer liability item
- Invalid Social Security Number on employee can cause incorrect totals on W2
- E-file system may return an uncaught error when submitting forms
- NACHA - It is possible to have an additional block of 940 characters (all 9's) at the end of the file
- NACHA - Now allows a separate Company ID to be defined
- NACHA - Now allows optional [carriage return + line feed] character at end of line
- NACHA - Now allows customizable file extension (.TXT, .ACH, etc.)