12/05/2018 - Version 12 Maintenance Release
A new Maintenance Release dated 12/04/2018 has been released for PowerChurch Plus Version 12.
The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting https://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
PowerChurch Online servers will be updated automatically overnight. No further action needs to be taken.
This Maintenance Release resolves the following issues:
- Quick Add Family assistant can error
- View Pledges button in Personal Profiles doesn't link to the person's envelope
- Check Reader screen can error
- Pledge Statement list of names isn't sortable
- Detail Changes in Equity report can error
- Posting months aren't updating correctly in the demo
- Unposted Transactions report is spaced differently when printed
- 1099/1096/e-file update for 2018
- 1099 e-file should prompt for IA BEN in Iowa
- Quick Check - clear the form and the written out dollar amount label doesn't clear
- Account and Payment Statements by e-mail error with slash in name
- E-mail Sent Status report doesn't show the e-mail address
- W2/W3/e-file update for 2018
- W2 Box 14 text can be cut off on plain paper form
- Prompt for OR Transit Tax if in Oregon
- Maintain List of Employees can error if calendar controls not installed
- Crystal Reports viewer errors when you have more than five reports open at a time
- Export a custom report to a text file is blank in PowerChurch Online