06/25/2019 - Version 12 Maintenance Release
A new Maintenance Release dated 06/25/2019 has been released for PowerChurch Plus Version 12.
The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting https://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
PowerChurch Online servers will be updated automatically overnight. No further action needs to be taken.
This Maintenance Release resolves the following issues:
- Attendance Register Form doesn't print two columns on A4 paper
- Added Amount selection to Vendor Activity Summary report
- Added vendor Short Note field to the Vendor Directory report
- A check that paid multiple invoices can cause duplicate void transactions
- Customer Zip/Postal Code sometimes doesn't print on invoice
- A credit memo can't be deleted after having been applied (now reverse, post, then delete)
- A credit memo application can't be reversed from Maintain Invoices
- In some circumstances, Clergy Salary tax option is treated as non-taxable