11/21/2019 - Version 11.5 Maintenance Release
A new Maintenance Release dated 11/21/2019 has been released for PowerChurch Plus Version 11.5.
The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting https://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
This Maintenance Release resolves the following issues:
- LifeTouch Church Directories export should exclude families that aren't included in Membership Module reports
- Attendance data isn't saved when updating existing records in Fast Data Entry
- Modify Unposted Contributions validates empty date field before saying date field is required.
- If no contributions are posted (excluded them all by contribution type, for example) a posting audit log is still created.
- W2/W3 forms and e-file updated for 2019
- 1099-MISC/1096 forms and e-file updated for 2019
- Events Calendar - "Fatal error: Exception code=C000005" when there are a lot of events in view
- Year isn't displayed on the calendar
- Dictionary is missing some common words.
- Dictionary contains inappropriate words.
- Some words can't be added to the custom dictionary.
- Various controls in different areas of the software aren't scaling up properly or are cut off when display scaling is high