PowerChurch Check In Product Tour
Check In FeaturesThe Check In Kiosk application is available to install on Windows and macOS devices. When used with PowerChurch Plus, the Check In system installs easily on a local network, with Check In Kiosks receiving information from the server/host computer. For PowerChurch Online users, the Check In Kiosk software connects directly to the PowerChurch Online servers. The kiosk application is designed to be user-friendly to allow the check in/check out process to move as quickly as possible. A secure Web Kiosk is accessible via web browser for PowerChurch Online users, allowing essentially any connected device to function as a Check In/Check Out station.
Child SecurityThe need for child security is most often what drives the decision to purchase a Check In system. The PowerChurch Check In system includes many child security features, such as:
- Know who is here
- Quick report to know who is in what room
- Don't let your teachers get overloaded - View class attendance in real time to know if any classes need extra help
- Alert teachers to allergies, medications, and medical conditions
- Make sure the right person is picking up the right child - Manned stations display pictures during check in and check out. Match parents' label with security code during check out.
- Know what happened - Volunteers can record notes about various things - for example, a child running a fever or a fall on the playground. These messages can be displayed to parents at the time of check out and by church staff during the week for follow-up.
- Keep track of who dropped off and picked up children, which user was logged in and at which station.
- Manned and self-serve modes
- Prints name badges
- Allergy information can be printed on labels
- Parents can enter a message to the teacher at check in
- Records attendance automatically
- Quickly register first time visitors
- Bar code scanner to quickly check in and out
- Web cam to capture family and individual pictures
- Assign pager numbers
- Compatible with virtually any label printer.
- Works with existing PowerChurch Membership, Activities & Skills, and Events Calendar
- Set an activity as always available for check in
- Set various options on each check in station
Completely Integrated with PowerChurch
- Configure through Activities & Skills and Events Calendar in PowerChurch
- Add new or update existing people in PowerChurch
- No duplication in different systems
- Automatically records attendance
Express Check Out Mode
- Quickly check children out when class or service is over
- Helps reduce long lines after an event
- Express Check Out mode allows check out via bar code scanning
Customize to your needs
- Check in stations' color themes and banner text or image can be customized
- Choose which classes are available at each check in station
- Lots of options for each class or activity - which labels should print, which information appears on the labels, which stations (Self-serve or Manned) can be used for that activity.