OneBody Hosting Tour
Security and Privacy
- Your site is only accessible to the church members that you select during the OneBody Sync process in PowerChurch Plus, normally Members and Regular Attenders.
- Though each member's account is created automatically, they must go through a registration and verification process to be able to log in for the first time.
- You can set site-wide defaults to not show street addresses, phone numbers, birthday years, etc.
- Parents have control over what information is displayed about their family, and have one-click control to remove themselves and their family from the site completely.
- Children's accounts are created, but are in a locked state. Parents need to manually enable each child's account for them to be able to log in and participate in the community.
- An up to date Church Directory is viewable online, or can be downloaded as a PDF. This is generated from the data in PowerChurch Plus as of the last OneBody sync process.
- Members can add their company information into a Business Directory for the church.
Social NetworkingOneBody contains many popular social networking features, such as:
- Friends lists (requires mutual approval)
- Messaging and comments
- Share pictures (with optional comments)
- User-generated Shared News page
- "Groups" created automatically from Activities & Skills data in PowerChurch Plus
- Individuals can import RSS feeds from other sites, like Facebook and Twitter, onto their home page.
- Security settings per family, per person, and site wide
- Unlike a public Social Networking site, the church has full administrative control over site content and user participation.
- When members change their contact information, the church administrator is notified by e-mail. This helps keep your PowerChurch Plus Membership data up to date.
- Person to person comments and messages
- Send individual e-mails
- Send group e-mails