1099-MISC Forms Printing One Per Page
On certain printers, the 1099-MISC forms do not fit two per page. Follow these steps to edit the height of the form to fit your printer's printable area.
- Go to Accounting > Accounts Payable > Print 1099-MISC Forms
- Edit any necessary information and click Next
- Edit any 1099-MISC form information on the screen preview and click Next
- On the Check Alignment page, click the Advanced button
- Double click the mouse on the "Detail" band
- Click on the General tab
- Change the Height to 5.500 (default is 5.550) and click OK
- Go to File > Close.
- When prompted to save changes, click Yes
- Click Finish and then print the forms