Latest News and Announcements
01/21/2010 - Version 11 Maintenance Release
A new maintenance release dated 01/21/2010 is available for version 11. The following items were fixed in this release:
- An error can occur in the Google Calendar Sync process if you have a valid Google login, but no calendar
- Links from within the program to external exe files, such as Google sync and Netsetup are looking in the local program directory, rather than the network program directory on network installs
- Certain installs that occur from inside the program (reports, bar codes, etc) are not running properly
- Certain menus have incorrect hot keys (ALT+...) assigned
- Tab order is incorrect on Annual Budget Worksheet report options screen
- Cash Management report does not include unposted Payroll figures
- Errors can occur when running the 941 assistant
- Housing Allowance does not show correctly on 941 and W2 for Social Security and Medicare wages
- In certain instances, pastor salary does not show properly in state wages on W2
- Possible to have negative dollar amounts showing on the W2 form
- Maintain Tax Tables screen doesn't open the appropriate help document when pressing F1
- Receipt number not printing properly on new Canadian Tax Receipt layout
- Possible that Contribution Statements show check number as "..."
- Contribution Statements sorted by zip code ignores alternate address zip code
- Possible error when e-mailing contribution statements
- Middle initial added to Canadian Tax Receipt
- Bank Deposit Slip report not grouping checks properly
- Possible error message in converting custom reports ("Variable MB_OK not found")
- Add New Code causes an error when adding a new Event
- When sending bulk e-mails, if a person does not have an e-mail address, an error could occur
01/06/2010 - Version 11 Maintenance Release
The following changes were made in the 1/6/2010 Maintenance Release for version 11:
- When posting from Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Contributions, and Payroll, if posting to your current month, the Accounting Month validation process will return that the month is already closed.
- The "Use this activity in Events" option box on the Maintain Activity/Skill Descriptions screen can sometimes be disabled.
- Inconsistent Help menu operations in network install. Clicking the "Contents" option successfully opens the help document. Clicking the "Search for help on" option is stopped by Windows security settings and shows "navigation canceled" message.
12/30/2009 - Version 11 Status
All of the pre-orders for version 11 have now been shipped. New users to PowerChurch Online will now be set up on PowerChurch Plus version 11. Existing users of PowerChurch Online can request to be converted up to version 11 at any time. All remaining online users will be transitioned automatically starting in February 2010.
12/24/2009 - Version 11 Demos Now Available
The PowerChurch Plus version 11 demos are available for download and on CD by mail. Visit the demo page to get your copy today.
12/16/2009 - PowerChurch Mailroom Update
We are mailing out an update for PowerChurch Mailroom which has new postage statement layouts. The new layouts must be used for mailings dated after January 4th 2010.
12/10/2009 - Web Site and Version 11 Rollout
After a year and a half in development, we have finally launched the new powerchurch.com web site to coincide with the release of PowerChurch Plus version 11. We are currently taking pre-orders for Version 11, because the manuals are a couple of weeks later than we anticipated arriving from the printers. We expect to be shipping before the end of the year. If you come across errors on the web site, or find something annoying, please use the Contact form to send a heads up to the Webmaster.
12/03/2009 - New Knowledge Base Articles Added
We have published a bunch of new Knowledge Base articles, including Custom Report Examples and Payroll Tax Table walk-throughs for each US state. Take a look at the following pages for links to the new articles: Custom Report Examples State Tax Tables
10/11/2009 - PowerChurch Software channel on YouTube
We have launched a few videos on the new PowerChurch Software channel on YouTube. These videos are available through the Video Tutorials area in the Knowledge Base. New videos will be added regularly, so check back often.
08/06/2009 - Version 11 Beta Test Launched
We have officially launched a public beta test of PowerChurch Plus Version 11 and the new Check In system add-on. If you wish to participate in the beta program, sign in or register a new support forum account and drop a reply in the Version 11 Beta Testing thread and we will add you to the Beta Users group, giving you access to the Version 11 Beta Testing forums.
06/02/2009 - PowerChurch Plus Wins 2009 Campbell Award
PowerChurch Plus has received the highly regarded Campbell Award for User Satisfaction in the 2009 Church Management Solutions nationwide survey. View the full press release here.